Filed under: Tag
I was tagged by Dot for the following tag.
If you are tagged, here are the rules to follow.
The first thing you have to do is post the rules . So, here they are:
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
My middle name is James.
(J) James i was given this name after my late uncle Jimmy my mothers brother.
(A)Australia,my second cousin Ian has just emigrated their.
(M)Mates are so precious to me.
(E)England…..one day again we shall win the world cup.
(S)Soccer (football) i love that game.
So i’ll tag.
Thats it i think?
I’ve been tagged by my friend Munther from The drivel of 2 Bahrainis to blog my favorite smells, so here goes:
- Link back the person who tagged you.
- Tag 3 bloggers at least.
- You can use any language you want.
- Using photos is an option.
The smell of bread getting made. (theirs 2 bread factorys by us)
Fresh cut grass.
The spray they use to clean spex in the spec shop.
Ralph Loren aftershave.
Thats all i can think of? I tag….